Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Start

Purpose: To blog a photograph daily. I make no claims that photographs were taken daily or even consistently, but they were all taken by me at some point in the past few years and they are photographs that I think worked and am pleased with. Whether from vacation snapshots, art studies or just able to click at the right time - these photographs are helping me to try to develop an eye. To see something beyond just looking!

The title of the blog was drawn from this quote:

When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. ~Ansel Adams

And I truly like the play on words using 'content' meaning both at peace and having substance. And with that - I will probably not write any words other than an explanation where I deem fit. If you want to read me blather on - look in my profile and check out my other blog Tundra Threads.

Enjoy!

No comments: